Saturday, November 6, 2010

sembreak 2010 files: ARCHCon 7...


This is a picture of a free art photo I got from ARCHCon this year. :) I really enjoyed it because A LOT of things were happening on this day. The cosplayers were SUPER-amazing as usual, and there was a gaming tournament. Tekken, to be exact. I wasn't surprised as to why there were A LOT of people attending and cosplaying.

ARCHCon stands for Anime, RPG/Roleplaying, Comics, and Hobbies CONvention. This is the seventh time this event took place (thus dubbing it ARCHCon 7) and I'm so happy I attended this the second time around. :)

Hope that the next one will be even BIGGER. :D I think this was the last bang before sembreak ends and second semester starts this Monday.

Gotta ♥ ARCHCon 7! Don't you? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment