Thursday, August 18, 2011

Moody.


No one has denied me of my state right now.

I really don't like what I'm feeling at this very moment. It's like this thorn on my side that would never go away and until now, I could never figure out why. I really don't like being this way.

Being moody does have its perks though. It helps me think about certain things that I usually don't think about due to stress that I can't prevent while in school. I'm really starting to hate this. Oh well.

I really hate ranting like this. Maybe it's because of my feelings? Or the fact that my plans are ruined for next week due to some uncalled-for activities where most of them won't matter to a person whose interests are computers. I'd rather stay at home and do more productive stuff for an upcoming event because it's really getting closer.

And wait, crap. I don't like having feelings for someone that I view as something else. I don't want something bad to happen. I just want them to stay as they are. Being TOO moody sucks.

I don't know why random rants are popping out of my head, but one thing's for sure, and it's that I'm feeling moody right now.

That's all. BOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment