Sunday, January 1, 2012

Expectations for 2012...


The first day of 2012 is nearly over, but this year's just getting started. Here's what I expect from this year:


  • WORLD IS NOT GOING TO END - Seriously, people! You really believe those? Sheeesh, next thing you know that guy (Harold Camping) predicts some random date to be the "Judgment Day".
  • PROGRESS IN THE PHILIPPINES - It's about time that the President should do something that will radically affect the lives of the Filipinos.
  • BE MORE OPEN-MINDED - Usually, I get biased as to what I use. I don't try to use other things for it opposes my ideals. For this year, I want to try things that can make me more open with other things.
For now, that's all I expect from you, 2012. ^^ Hope you'll be nice to everyone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment