Thursday, August 9, 2012

Food Trip: Twister Fries!




Today, I am starting a new blog series about food. Yes, food. I'm actually trying to do this with the dictation feature in OS X which is Mountain Lion. (With editing, of course.) Never mind, I got tired with it after a while. Sheesh, typing feels so much better.


Anyway, on to the food! Yes, if you follow my Instagram feed (@iamlianixx), you know how much I loooove food. Ohh yes, there are full of pictures of food in there. Hehe. Every year, McDonald's brings out their famous Twister Fries! 

It still has their signature "french fries taste", but it's more fried and they obviously twisted it. I honestly like the taste, but the quantity ALWAYS wants me to come back for more. All in all, McDonald's still makes me fall in love with these fries! Hopefully they could put MORE fries for the same price or cheaper! :D

More to come soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment