Thursday, September 13, 2012

Apology + New Rules for FIVE-TRIPLE-ZERO


UPDATE: iPhone 5 post is now up!

As you may have noticed, nothing really happened to the FIVE-TRIPLE-ZERO contest. I am DEEPLY SORRY for that. It's not that I don't wanna give stuff away, it's just that I've been busy for the past few months as I was doing my research project with my partner and I didn't want too much distraction. I'm actually lucky to even post this to say my apologies.

That said, I am gonna make it up to you guys by posting the new rules for the said contest:

1) Read the iPhone 5 post - Yes, it's that time again. Instead of posting my impressions on it, I am going to rant about why the iPhone 5 is still a great smartphone despite the underwhelming reactions of 57% of Americans. I'm hoping this will be a good read for you guys.

2) Comment on that post - Not just any random comment, I want a reaction to my post. I don't mind if it's negative to the point that you think I'm just an Apple fanboy or positive in a sense that  it does make sense and they're gonna sell millions of them anyways. I just wanna hear true sentiments guys.

Still deciding on the prize though. If you wanna get a clue to what it may be, go to my Twitter to find out. The deadline would be the end of October.

Sorry for not informing you guys anything. I really hope you understand my situation and will be back to post more once this busy-ness fades away.

No comments:

Post a Comment