Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Conquest is Finally Over.



After all those sleepless nights, stressful discussions, and an obstacle-filled defense, the thing in the picture above is finally finished!

I can't really say much about what happened in between since it may reveal what's inside the document, but I'm so happy that this part of my life has past and I have people to thank for making this possible. (Note: I'm keeping their identities private because I value their privacy very much.)

Thesis Adviser - She is the one responsible for pushing us to finish this successfully. I thank her for all the good advice she gave us during the whole process. I really felt lucky and grateful that she became our adviser. ^_^

Thesis Partner - It became obvious that we would be partners after finding out that the top of our class picked his cousin as his partner. My thesis partner and I got along well and agreed on everything about the thesis. I'm grateful that we became partners. No regrets at all here.

Family and Friends - Without these people, I wouldn't even be pushing myself to do this. I love these people with all my heart and I'll never let go of them.

IT'S FINALLY DONE! THANK YOU LORD ALMIGHTY! FOR WITHOUT YOU, I WILL NEVER BE.

2 comments: