Monday, January 3, 2011

Bring in the New Year! :D


I never really made anything productive during 2010. I've been thinking about it and I now know that I should really get busy if I want to get away from laziness because it's really killing me. I will do my best to be a busy person and not get lazy but may want to get some rest at some point. Here are some things that I may want to do this 2011:


  • Improve this blog of mine, and maybe change its name since I think I'm starting to not like it anymore. Maybe include a login system for some contests or whatnot, hopefully I can get this done.
  • Practice programming more often than I should, and do better in my studies. That said, I may not post so many posts over the remainder of this semester.
  • Apply all that I've learned in making a functional website for an organization that will effectively complement its current events and activities.
  • Learn more things through a lot of experiences that enable me to see the bad in me and change it.
That seems like a lot of things but hopefully it would work out and I can do these things. 

GET AWAY FROM ME LAZINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment