Saturday, June 19, 2010

Week 1: Shirts and Sufferings...


/* School has begun again and I have to limit my blogging to once a week since it could affect my studies... Maybe I might not post a lot, but will try to do so every week. ^^ */

School has begun. Tsk2. and Yay! Reasons? HERE WE GOO:

Yay because I get to be with my friends again and meet new ones. (especially 1st years!) And in this week, we sold shirts! I won't be telling the details here but the designs are nice. I was with my org for this week in selling them.

Tsk2 because of the classes.. My brain through the course of this week was nearly BLANK. I kept telling myself to study but in the end, I ended up not doing anything productive during summer. Oh well, at least when I get to school, my brain gets all worked up and ends up being active.

Week 2 begins later... I gotta go... >>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment