Sunday, June 13, 2010

The END of SUMMER... :(


/* Delayed Post since I'm busy with school... >.< */

It's so sad to finally say goodbye to summer but at the very least, I had a longer one than my four years in high school. Well, here's the summary of the things I did during this one heck of a vacation:

BORACAY - A BIG highlight because it was the first time we've been there. (I was with my family and relatives.) This place feels like a paradise because it has the comforts of a province and the facilities of a city. They even have Starbucks here! SO COOOOL! :)

USC - already a part of my life because of college, now it's like a daily habit that sticks with me no matter what. All the friends I've made and all the new ones are in here. ^_^

SEMINAR - in line with USC, one of the teachers in our department asked some of us to join sessions about Advanced Programming. WOAH. All I can say is I did not learn that much but I'm interested to try the things they've been talking about...

Oh well, that's it. kinda' boring, huh? Gotta go, school awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment