Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SUMMER post #22: Last Weeks of Summer. :)


I've been out of my blog for a while. I just wanted to enjoy the last weeks of summer, that's all. Since it's the last week of summer (for me, at least), I wanted to blog about the things I did in the last weeks under the heat of the sun...

First, there's the seminar that's been going on since April 17 (wow, I still remembered... O_O) which by the way at the last session got me thinking on trying out all the things that we've been talking about. Will start on all that during classes though.

Second, is the enrolment of USC. Even though I'm part of a block section for our course, I still feel sad for those people whose schedules have been ruined by the crappy enrolment system. I wish the new system will be done so that this problem will be effing solved.

Third, the stronger bond within the Maluya family. Since my aunt from CDO bought a condominium for my two cousins who will stay here in Cebu, we've been hanging out a lot lately. From jogging to malling, it was really a nice experience.

Lastly, new friends. :) I met new friends over the last few weeks, and Facebook was never the same without them. ^^ Although I didn't go with them to the house of one of them, I was still glad to have them. :)

Well, gotta go. Hope my parents come home soon. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment