Monday, May 3, 2010

SUMMER post #19: BORACAY Series (Day 1)


/* Watch out for my review on Plants Vs. Zombies soon... P.S. : */

April 24, 2010.

8AM. Shortly after we arrived at the hotel, me, my sis my cousins went out and walked on the beachfront. It was SUPER beautiful! The sand was SOOOO white, the sea was clean and people flocked in almost every place. It was really nice to look at the view and feel the heat. (although it was really really HOT) We all decided to have Henna Tattoo because we were in the right place to do it. Mine was put on the upper part of my left arm. It gave me a burning feeling initially. The sun makes it REALLY worse but the style is SO worth it. Ate Millet and Pia got theirs on their backs, my sis got hers on her ankle, and me and Karlo got ours on the arm. His was on his right arm. The tattoo cost me P500 but again, it WAS SO WORTH IT. While we were there, our parents were looking for us but it took them almost 2 hours to look for us so we did it instead. We found them after a short walk back. We had a little photo shoot there. It was nice laying down on the sand once in a while, especially on smooth white sand. We saw that the Nestea Fit Camp Hot closing party is around there. After that, we went back to the hotel. While there, most of them were watching TV, my parents and sis were sleeping and Karlo and I were using our laptops. (I noticed 'cause he was online on YM, but maybe it was his iPod.) AS USUAL, I was Facebooking and playing Plants Vs. Zombies.

2:00PM. After more than an hour of staring at the laptop, my mom started to feel her stomach (which woke her up) and decided that we buy food for lunch-snacks. (don't know what to call it though) We tried Shakey's at first but they wouldn't respond. Dad and mom told me to keep calling but they really wouldn't. Few minutes passed and I tried again, they finally responded! We ordered a Monster Meal because we were many (12 in fact) and all were HUNGRY.

3:15PM. After waiting for more than an hour, the delivery man arrived. HOORAY! FOOD! My stomach was grumbling already. There was A LOT, actually. Even for the 12 of us, we couldn't finish it all. VERY FULL! Weee.. Now ready for some fun in the sun!

5:00PM. Now to let all that food go away! Earlier, we were approached by a guy who offered us with beach activities like Parasailing and Flyfish. We first got Parasailing but when we arrived, we realized that the payment was per person. Now that sucked. So we decided to get the Flyfish instead. We just stayed in the positive and hope this would be fun. APPARENTLY, we were right! The Flyfish was SUPER FUN!!! Good thing no one fell because it would have been a problem. We had a BLAST! Then we ate ice cream... I ate the Cornetto Choco Hazelnut one. (someone's gonna get jealous if they read this) SOOO sweet. After that, our parents went to the beach as we headed home. It's gonna be a nice night.

6:15PM. We arrived at the hotel and since we planned to watch Pilipinas Got Talent to see if my cousin's sister's group would make it through the Judges' Cull and into the Semi-Finals. (we already knew they would since Ate Den told Ate Millet that) Before we settled down though, we bought some noodles at the quick mart since we were kinda hungry. Shortly after we prepared the noodles, we ate 'em and then PGT began.

7:45PM. Shortly while we were watching, they arrived and watched with us as well. As we watched, we were filled with happiness and sadness since there were people who would and wouldn't make it. You have to give props for everyone though for they made it that far. It was really sad to see 184 other acts get rejected by the judges as only 36 would make it. VERY SAD indeed.

8:30PM. After that emotional PGT episode, we went out for dinner (except my mom 'cause she ate already) in the beachfront. Unfortunately, we had a bad experience with the food and the singer. Seriously! My ULTIMATE IMBA friend would sing WAAAAAY better than the guy who sang. To ease the pain, the young people walked to the closing party of Nestea Fit Camp Hot. As we headed there, we noticed a lot of Fire Dancers around. Don't know how to call them though.
When we arrived though, we were disappointed because it got boring already. So, we went back and we noticed that the singer got replaced so we smiled a bit. We were full with the food though. :) After some time talking, we left the place and went back to the hotel.

11:30PM. At the hotel now, still Facebooking as I try to make myself sleepy. It reminded me of Ms. ULTIMATE CUTE. (I only named her that after the trip, using it for secrecy.) We've been texting the whole night, primarily because I was bored. hehe. Well, at least I had a friend around that night. Then, I slept with happiness marked on my face.

Whew! Then it was day 2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment