Thursday, May 6, 2010

SUMMER post #21: BORACAY Series (The Departure from Boracay)


/* This would be the last. STARE at the title if you wanna know why. HAHA. :)) */

April 26, 2010.

6AM. I woke up feeling confused. I thought we were already back in Cebu, thinking that being in Boracay was just wishful thinking. Weird, right? But no, it wasn't. Until this day, I thought everything I experienced was just the greatest dream I had in years. It turned out to be the greatest experience I've ever had in years. The last time I felt this way is when I was in America where we spent a month doing a LOT of things, even going to Las Vegas! I really feel grateful for everything I've experienced. ANYWAY, when I woke up, I had to take a bath in order to get ready to leave. I prepared my stuff for departure. Then, we ate breakfast at the hotel. Shortly after, we bought souvenirs to bring back to Cebu for our friends. After that we were on our way...

11:00AM. We were on our way to the jetty port going back to Caticlan. Took a few pics of the surroundings before the boat left the port. While I was inside, I kept thinking of the memories we had while we were there. Before we knew it, we were in Caticlan. After that, we tried to find our ride that will bring us to Iloilo Airport since the flight from Caticlan to Cebu is very expensive and we were so many. We opted to ride a van going there to lessen our expenses. After minutes of turning around, we found the van and went on our way there. The ride was really shaky (literally), that my dad got hit in the head twice. Oh well, the driver sucks.

2:00PM. We stopped by a restaurant to eat lunch. Yeah, it's late because it was quite far from Aklan. The food was so abundant and delicious. I was so full that time that I may have a sickness
while riding the van. It's a weird feeling, really. I even tried playing Plants Vs. Zombies on my laptop while in the van but it was too shaky so I stopped. I felt queasy while riding the van though, so I slept. While in the van, I was texting with Ms. ULTIMATE CUTE. I really appreciated the time that she texted with me because I thought she wouldn't be like that. I really liked that.

5:30PM. We arrived at the airport with lots of time to spare. When we got in for weighing our luggage though, my aunt didn't have tickets for herself and her son. They had to buy tickets outside. While waiting for our flight, I FINALLY played Plants vs. Zombies in my LT (laptop) and the others drinking coffee and cold drinks. Shortly after, we rode the plane on our way to Cebu.

/* END of BORACAY Series */

I don't wanna make another post about what happened few hours after our arrival. Let's just say we went to SM and ate dinner, then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment