Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SUMMER post #20: BORACAY Series (Day 2)


/* 2oth SUMMER Post! WOOHOO! HOORAY boredom!! ^^ */

April 25, 2010.

6AM. Woke up with a smile on my face. Maybe it's because of the mood I felt last night, or the ambience that Boracay gave off. All I know is that I felt happy. It's our second day here and I feel ecstatic to check out new things. I couldn't wait to see what's in store. Sadly, the young ones (me included) were still too lazy to go out. Our parents, grandma, and the oldest of the young ones (Ate Millet) were walking around during the very pretty sunrise at the beachfront. They took A LOT of pictures (because I looked at all of them and WOW) and pretty much they had a lot of fun there.

8:00AM. They arrived after that nice photo shoot and we only ate sandwiches for breakfast. Then, we rushed to the place where we would do our next activity: Island Hopping! :) We couldn't wait since we wanted see more of Boracay. The person who offered my uncle was there to guide us to the pump boat. Then, we set off!

9:00AM. We were in the middle of the sea already as we headed to Paco Beach. We wanted to stop for a while and enjoy the fast current and great waves. We were like crazy because we took daring photos while swimming there. It was REALLY challenging to do but FUN nonetheless. It felt like hanging on to your life due to the waves in the sea. Haven't felt THIS happy since high school. hehe.

10:30AM. We are already in Paco Beach and feels ISOLATED. SERIOUSLY. It's like the only person who was there was the Nestle ice cream man. (SHOCKING!) I was shocked to see him there, it's like he could fly or run like The Flash or something. Anyway, we went down (except my mom and dad) and got ourselves wet there. My aunts had a different plan in mind though. They had a very nice photo shoot and it was EXTREME. It was a like two models who were hired by a modelling agency! WHEW! Well, I don't want to be KJ (kill-joy) so I joined in. I ate fish crackers dipped with the sea... VERY delicious, by the way. Mom even had her own vain sessions. Haha, girls. Well, they're like that. ^^ We saw a lot of things along the way. Shangri-La in Boracay also feels isolated. Maybe that's because only rich people could afford such isolation. Since no one likes that, it's really isolated. It's missing a lot though since the view is nice. Oh well.

12NN. We arrived at another resort (forgot the name) and checked it out for a while. We couldn't head to the shade though, so we just went back to the boat. We headed back as soon as we can so that we could eat lunch already. We also noticed awhile ago that Pia got sick so we would have to bring her to the hotel first.

12:30PM. We got back and planned to eat lunch. At first, we wanted to eat out but we opted to eat at the hotel instead. For some reason, most of us young ones ate breakfast for lunch (now ain't that dandy) since my sis got a proper one. We waited for more than an hour for it. Good thing the food was worth it. Again, we talked about random things. After that, we went back to our rooms and rested for a while. It was a bore, actually. All I did inside was play PVZ and look at my Facebook. REALLY BORED.. :|

4:30PM. Suddenly, Karlo buzzed me in YM that we're going Helmet Diving at 5. We couldn't parasail since we lacked funds. It was sad that Pia couldn't come though since she still felt sick that time. Shortly after the chat, Ate Millet knocked on the door and told us (me and my sis) that we should go now.

5:00PM. We arrived at the beachfront where we would meet the guy. We had to look for him and it took a while. At last, we did and he took us to a speed boat where it will take us to the place where the Helmet diving is. I wondered how it would feel like since I didn't know how it worked. When we got to the floating house (yes, it floats due to weights put below it), a guy there gave the instructions on how to do it. The helmet uses air as pressure for water not to enter inside it. We felt ecstatic when we heard what we were going to do there. It was feeding the fish! I've never fed fish before since my mom doesn't buy pets. Maybe it's because we don't show interest in them. ANYWAY, we went down into the deep with the helmets on. WOW! It looked COOL! It felt amazing since I could breathe underwater (too bad we couldn't talk much) and it's nice looking at all of the fish around you ON-THE-SPOT! Very very nice. Feeding them is REALLY FUN too! They flock to you once you break the bread that the divers give you. It feels like they're gonna bite you but it doesn't actually hurt. They took pictures and videos of us while we were there (it helps in their business A LOT) so we posed like crazy. It was really fun playing along with the toy rocket that the diver brought. We felt that it was kinda late already, so we went up already. We kept talking about it until we got back to the beachfront. Before we went back to the hotel though, we played a little game of Catch. It was fun except for one of us since he kept getting wet. How sad.

6:15PM. We arrived at the hotel and I quickly took a shower since we were about to leave going to D' Mall where our parents went earlier. They were able to scout for good places to shop and eat. Good thing too. I wanted to buy something there. Here we go with the tricycles! :)

7:30PM. In D'Mall, we were walking around like REAL strangers (except the parents) in the street. We found a lot of stuff, even a rock climbing wall. They wanted to do it but couldn't since it was only in the afternoon. Another bad thing is they start at 2pm and we would leave tomorrow morning. We ignored the idea and looked for a place to eat. Again, we ate at the beachfront. I find it comfy though since I don't experience it everyday. We ate really good food this time around (ribs, to be exact) and they were yummy! We kept playing The Impossible Test shortly after we ate. Apparently, my sis had a hard time with ONE part. WOW. I couldn't answer at first though. hehehe. We left the place to buy crepes (that I would pay 'cause I'd treat them) but I ended up buying for myself only because Karlo treated my sis already. Shortly after, the girls left the place early 'cause my grandma didn't come with so we bought her dinner. Us guys had to stay because my uncle bought a shirt. Dad even ended up buying shirts for me, Karlo, and Uncle Titit.

11:00PM. We left D'Mall already and headed to Starbucks. Remember the ad? Yeah, it was true. We checked the place out. At first, we wouldn't go through with it. Since we found a good spot at the 3rd floor (yeah, this Starbucks has 3 floors), we went through. :) I ordered a new one this time, Espresso Java Chip Frappucino. When I drank this, it was like coffee and Java chip combined. It felt heavenly. Oh yes. Weird thing though, I felt sleepy. Good thing I had a textmate around the whole time. HAPPINESS! :)

12:30AM. We went back to the hotel only to find that we had a problem with the beddings. It concerns the henna tattoos (OH CRAP!) and we were screwed BIG time because it was stained and they would make us pay P3500. WTH?!?!?! Seriously, that's too much. We had to remove every stain and stayed up until it would be done.

1:30AM. Mom was nearly done so I wanted to sleep. I texted good night to my beloved textmate. :)

AND THAT WAS DAY 2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment