Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer's Last Breaths...


I can't believe summer's going to end... again. But right now, it just seems that this may be my last summer because the real world's starting to pull me in. Great. I don't regret the good things that I did, but I regret the things I couldn't do because of real-world situations. It's so sad that some of the things I wanted to do didn't go as planned. I still want to do them though, but time is already eating me up like a giant monster.

I'm still happy that I went through a lot of things this summer, especially because I've never known so many people in a span of two months! It was really surprising to know that there are people out there I have yet to meet. There are also those people in which I already knew, but failed to really know them more. I would really like a chance to get close to people I really care. I miss them so much that because of certain circumstances, I couldn't be with them. Hopefully summer's last breaths would give me that chance.

Boredom is the least of my worries now, because it's all too common...

No comments:

Post a Comment