Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good Leader, Good Follower.


In unity, we build a better organization. LOL.
In the past, I always thought that life is just one straight path that leads to a certain end, but as I went on with life, I realized that a lot of twists and turns happen in life and all we should do is live with it since that's what it's for. Meeting other people who have the same cause, despite having differences, helped me ease the burden since I'm not alone in having this stress.

Beloved Team Seven ^_^
Nalingaw jud ko ani nga day because of the people you see here. We helped each other in realizing what is vital in an organization, which according to us, is UNITY. (LOL) I love these people for who they are and I hope that we could get together even after this :)

HUNGAAAAW! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment