Saturday, April 30, 2011

Anime In Focus: Ano Hana ^_^


It's been a while since I've tried watching other anime besides the ones I constantly follow. I've been looking at Taka Fansubs lately and I saw their new project, named Ano Hana, short for Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day). The genre's interesting, since I don't really watch a lot of drama-themed anime. It's about six friends in which they try to find their friendship after being separated due to a tragedy in their past.

I gave it a chance, and it really is an interesting anime because there are things in which I didn't expect despite it being an ongoing anime. I actually thought that the girl with white hair, nicknamed Menma, already died because she seemed like a normal girl whose presence isn't actually cared by the other characters. I won't be able to tell more about it though until I've watched it all.

Read Taka's news post HERE.
Hope you will enjoy this as much as I did. ^^

Later guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment