Monday, April 25, 2011

Holy Week ^_^


This week made me realize things, despite my constant use of Facebook all throughout the solemnity.



I realized that even though I may feel down and out at times and I feel like I wanna give up, God's always there to bring me back up and help me in my path back to His Kingdom. ^_^ On Good Friday, our family, along with some relatives, went to church to do the Stations of the Cross. It's a yearly tradition in our family to do this in observance of the Holy Week. We also observe abstinence and fasting during the whole Lenten season. 

It's nice to be with family. ^_^
I sincerely hope that the Holy Week enlightens us to do good things to ourselves, other people, and most importantly, God.

Hope you had a very enlightening Holy Week guys. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment