Thursday, April 4, 2013

Caseless iPhone 5 for a Week.


 

For more than a week that I've had the iPhone 5, it's been protected with a black case. Then I thought that one of the things I loved about this was the design and I really love the back. So I decided, why don't I try this phone without a case for one week? I mean, it's supposed to be designed so that it would be sturdier than the iPhone 4/4S design which was all glass. I really hope this works out.

UPDATE: I suddenly gave up and put the case back on. The reason? I couldn't hear as much from the speakers compared to when a case is there. :(

1 comment:

  1. I really like it, thanks for the advise! I just started writing a blog, would you like to follow each other? follow me and I'll follow you back! great blog!
    xx

    www.11pmconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete