Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Requirements.



This week's been shockingly tiring, you know. I just graduated, but I feel like I have to do stuff again. Not programming or anything but the paper works required for pre-employment. The thing is, despite all the technological advancements in our lives, we could never really live without a trace of paper. All the documents that we have right now are still on paper. I'm still wondering as to why it's still backwards especially here in the Philippines.

Good thing I wasn't alone for most of the time because that would just suck. Earlier this morning though, I was just by myself when I got two more requirements. After which, I went to Ayala to get Krispy Kreme donuts and went home. Then I went to IT Park to get those Baked Creations there, went to Ayala again, and finally went home to relax and think and stuff.

Short but sweet. Bow.

1 comment:

  1. You're right about how backwards the Philippines is with the official PAPERS. Why these papers take so long to get is also beyond me.

    You should know how long and hassling it is for me to pack up and prepare for my trip.

    More fun in the Philippines? Only if fun has been equivocated to stress.

    -Chu

    ReplyDelete