Thursday, March 14, 2013

Finally Stress-Free.



Almost there. Graduation.

It's something that I haven't thought of all this time until this very moment. It's something that I thought would happen after a long time. Yet, here I am, just around a week before it happens. I know I've been in this situation twice, but I have never experienced one in which there is a greater amount of uncertainty than before. It always got me thinking as to where I'm going after this.

Yet, I'm not really worried. It's not something I have to constantly think about. Maybe that's just because I don't wanna leave college... YET.

On that note, I would like to apologize to my readers who haven't heard from me in over a month because I needed to tend to my studies and I want to make sure that I could graduate (thus the picture above). Now that I'm free and clear from most of my responsibilities as a college student, you'll be hearing from me frequently. Hopefully that would be once a day starting today. :)

Thanks for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment