Sunday, March 24, 2013

Graduation.



FINALLY.

It's a feeling that I've experienced before, yet it also feels strange and exciting. Graduation is something that comes only once in a while. I've been through three, but never has there been one where I felt like I've achieved a lot of things and at the same time have this high level of uncertainty. Thanks to my life here in college, I am more confident than ever that despite the uncertainty I'm feeling, I know that I am able to do the best that I can.

March 23, 2013 will forever remain with me as one of the most memorable moments of my life. It not only represents the start of a new chapter of my life, but also how far I've come from those times where all I do is study, study, and study. I have learned that life's so much more than that.

So you see that medal up there? Yeah. Magna Cum Laude. I don't really feel like I am one though. When I found out earlier this year that this was sure, I was really shocked. I never expected that I would get any honors because I graduated high school without one. I'm super grateful that I got this since the path to getting here was long and SUPER hard. Thank you to the University of San Carlos for molding me not just to be a person with knowledge, but also with character and dedication. I also want to thank ALL the teachers whose classes I am a part of. I will surely never forget the good (and bad) things that you've shown. I may forget the content of your class, but not the life learning that you have given to us. 


Thank you very much, BSCSMA! Though tomorrow may be our last moments together as a block, I just want you guys to know that I love you all through thick and thin. I appreciate every single moment that I could be with you and I hope we'll never forget the moments we've shared. If I had to go through college all over again, I would do it with you guys and no one else.


Thank you very much to my beloved family for being there for me every step of the way. I honestly wouldn't have made it this far without you and I will forever be grateful for what you have done. This is now the beginning of me giving back to you for all that. All those things I told you will already be put to work very soon! Hahaha.

And to everyone else who I may have forgotten to mention, thank you so much! You have been a part of the best day of my life so far. I LOVE YOU!

As you may have noticed, this sounds like the last "Path to Five" post. NOPE. There's a reason why it's called that in the first place. You'll find out in the next post. Until then!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Even I don't feel like I graduated Summa Cum Laude either.

    -Chu

    ReplyDelete