Monday, March 25, 2013

iPhone 5.


Don't mind the feet. Haha.

The reason why I named the post series "Path to Five" is basically because of this. I really wanted this phone since it was first announced back in September. Ever since, I'd always stare and drool over people who already have it. I'd always tell my parents that I really wanted this, and so my mom promised me that she'll get it for me as a graduation gift. It actually became additional motivation for me since as I said, I REALLY WANT THIS. Now fast forward to last Friday night, I finally got it. I was so happy because it's one of the two things that symbolize the affirmation of my efforts during my college years. I was super duper happy when I finally got my dream phone! Okay, enough with the drama for now. I wanna give you my first impressions of actually using the iPhone 5.

DESIGN & BUILD QUALITY

When I first got it out of the box, it's weight already impressed me. I couldn't really compare the weight of this because the demo units were always stuck with something to hold it in place. The design of the phone is amazing. Never before have I seen Apple do something that's of this level. The chamfers are really nice to look at. It really does look like jewelry. The feel of the phone seems a bit strange even though it looks familiar.

PERFORMANCE

Another thing I noticed after finishing setup is its speed. It was REALLY fast. Apps that seem to crawl when I had multiple apps open in the iPhone 4 open very quickly. Games like The Walking Dead run very smoothly. Not just in apps, website loading in Safari was really fast. Overall, it's insanely fast.

That's it for now. I only got it 2 nights ago! Let me tinker with it longer. This is the final Path to Five post. Thanks for reading through all of them. Click HERE to read them all in one place. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment