Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Message to My 2nd Family.



College life was really stressful. Maybe the beginning was really a carefree time, but the subsequent semesters were getting more tiring as they went by. There were times that giving up was in the realm of possibility but all of us came through in the end (save for some who shifted). Without friends though, I would have had a tougher time taking up BS Computer Science. Good thing that I have these people that I can depend on. Here's a letter to them:

"Dear BSCSMA,

We're finally here! It's been a rough and tough 4 years but we made it. I know it's been difficult the past few weeks before the finals but good thing that we never succumbed to giving up and finished our duties as a student. We've been through some of the best and worst educators in the University of San Carlos and gave them the best that we could be (most of the time). Things won't be the same after this as we'll go on our separate ways (although some of us manage to stay close). I hope that we will never forget the bond that we have shared over the 4 years of our college life and still have it whenever we meet again.

I love you, my 2nd family in college! :)

- Jullian"

No comments:

Post a Comment