Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sleep-Deprived.




I can't sleep again for some reason.

I'm here in my parents' bedroom with my sister doing her school works in the middle of the night and I can't sleep because the light is on. Actually I did, for like a few hours. It really ticks me that my sister always does this to find out that she'll get scolded for not waking up on time for going to school. At least this is giving me a topic to talk about, which is how I'm ALWAYS sleep-deprived when I was still busy with school projects. Sorry for that random picture up there, I have no picture of my bed. 

Of all the times that I didn't sleep properly, it was during the past few months that I realize how important sleep is. Whenever I deprive myself of it, I tend to be off my usual self in the next day or even worse, cranky. I would always be hungrier than most days, and I would get tired easily when I am in the gym. It also caused this sudden outburst of acne in my face. If there was one thing I want gone first, it's the pimples. I wanna sleep early now, but there are still things that are barriers to me doing so more often.

I admit that I don't know how to fully balance my time when it comes to using technology because I basically live and breathe it. It was only now that I should take care of myself more and not take for granted my health because it's important that I'm happy and healthy in order to do the things I wanna do.

And for the record, I made this simply because I couldn't sleep. Good thing she turned off the lights. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment