Monday, February 11, 2013

Realizations on Thesis.


  
Some of my classmates had their thesis defenses last Saturday and thankfully, they passed! (Congrats to Gian, Joseph, Clyde, and Michael for passing!) I asked Joseph and Gian about how they were feeling after the defense. They told me that it was like a giant weight was lifted from their shoulders. I have to agree. For me, this was the most difficult path that I faced throughout my college life. Good thing I did not have to go through it alone because I have a partner during this insane joyride that is THESIS.

I also realized that this may very well be the most difficult obstacle I've faced in my life so far and I could say that small obstacles pale in comparison to this. Whatever I'm facing right now is really small compared to what I faced during the thesis implementation. The feeling that you have accomplished something very important to you and can be used to your advantage is great. 

I sincerely hope that those who have not defended their research or those that are going to will realize the significance of what they're doing and not just do it for the sake of it being a requirement. Do your best in this and the feeling will be all more joyous.

Good luck to those who'll defend their thesis. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment