Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What's up with me?



Over the past few months, I've been posting about my experiences during summer, graduation, and tech stuff. I really haven't talked about one of the things I should be posting about: ME. I always thought that this should be less about me but I noticed something off and my blog lacked ME in it. This is why I decided to put up a post about how I'm doing and what I'm up to.

First off, I'm working already. It's been more than 2 months since I started but it's only 15 days ago that the real deal began. So far, I'm okay at dealing with work life and its unpredictability, though my impatience tends to get in the way sometimes. The office environment is nice despite the serious and quiet aura. You can approach people fairly easily. The office itself is one big area, there are no walls in between. Overall, I love my job and wouldn't want it any other way.

I'm not rushing things, especially with love. It's not even meant to be really thought of (except maybe the house and the family thing). I'm currently soul-searching and getting to know myself even more than I already do. I really wanna have time to learn more on mobile development. I wanna be healthier. There's so much that I wanna do right now that I almost can't sleep. Too bad I have to because of work tomorrow.

That's all for now. Don't worry, I will post more. It could even get random if I want to. Good night.

1 comment: