Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Life Weekly..


You may have noticed that I always put pictures on top of my posts. There's a reason why I'm not doing it on this one. I wanna tell you guys something good.

I want to blog diligently. Before, I used to blog when I really feel like it and I never actually finish the post on the day that I really want it to be posted. Most of the times, they get posted during the night. Sure it's effective since most people of my age go online during the evening but I wanna share it to more people.

Of course, there are only so many things I can control, so I may post at night like I always have. But I'll make sure to post one every week just so you know that I'm really committed to blogging this way. It doesn't mean that I'll just stick to this though. I would blog about tech and special events when they pop up.

This is all I have to say for now. If you read this, thank you. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment