Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Overtime Feeling..



This week was really hectic for me since it was the first time to experience true overtime in our line of work. I had to do this because of something that needed to be finished in a short amount of time and I wasn't able to commit to an overtime last weekend because I needed to get the other wisdom tooth removed.

At first I thought that it would be a very different experience than just having a lot of assignments that need to be submitted the next day. I thought wrong. It felt EXACTLY like that time, maybe even a bit worse than the time when I had to do my thesis alongside the normal schoolwork. It really makes you think a lot of things especially sleep and a lot of cheesy and love stuff. It drains your brain until you can no longer make sense of what you're doing and what's going on in your surroundings. Sure this may sound overly exaggerated but that's really what I feel. Put that on top of the pain I have to deal with due to the 2nd wisdom tooth that was removed and I really really felt over-the-top tired.

Though I really wanna go overtime again, I just hope I don't have to do it too much and do it unnecessarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment