Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013: Annoyingly Fun



Ahh, 2013. What a great rollercoaster ride you are. From the last Sinulog as a student to the various Christmas parties with family and friends. From the college graduation to finally being a regular employee. From hanging out with college batchmates to having a great time with office batchmates and good friends. From all the happy nights out to the stressful OTs. From the great successes at work to the devastating failures in lovelife. I really had fun going through all of them though I get annoyed by those bad moments and the annoying viral videos. I mean, What Does the Fox Say? Haha.

Thank you to everyone who made 2013 a very memorable one. To the Maluya Family, BSCSMA, @NOW, Batch PHP, NSP Friends, USC CS/IT/ICT Batch 2013, Sci-Hi friends, thank you very much! Thank you also to the person who really changed my outlook in love. I hope you'll stay happy and love the person you are with now.

Most of all, I would like to thank the Lord God for getting me through this topsy-turvy year. Without you, I would never be where I am right now. THANK YOU LORD!

Thank you for being annoyingly fun, 2013. Here's to a wonderful 2014 guys! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment