Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas in CDO #4: CHRISTMAS Eve and Day



The time came when we gather just to have fun and appreciate the memories we shared together. ^_^

Christmas Eve is one of those times where I really really really appreciate the family being together. It's kinda rare to see that on our faces for a longer period of time. It reminds me often of times when I was still a kid and I would play around with my cousins during this time many years back. Now, we have all grown up and know that Santa Claus isn't real but we still feel that same Christmas spirit we felt at that time.

Okay, enough of that emotional background and onto what happened. I don't know if I should summarize it because basically all we did was EAT, sing our hearts out, watch some of our cousins perform some songs, play a game, and sing MORE and MORE until we can open our gifts! See how simple it was? Simple but VERY enjoyable, nonetheless. I was really happy to know that everyone had smiles and laughters on their faces, it was really a joyful mood. ^_^

On Christmas Day though, it was a simple plain day because we were tired from Christmas Eve. We went to mass together and thanked God for Jesus. ^______^

I got sick on that night, which was a bad time. :c
Hope I'll get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment