Friday, December 31, 2010

The Last Post of 2010. ^_^


Well, this is it. My final post for the first year of the new decade.

Honestly, 2010 kinda sucked. Maybe that's because of all the bad stuff that happened to me. I won't mention any of it here obviously, but the good thing is they've been overshadowed with lots of good memories that made me super HAPPY!

Blockmates with super-special-awesome outings, debuts of good friends of mine, birthdays of people I love, another special Christmas, and now, another special New Year's Eve.

I don't want to make this super long 'cause the new year's about to arrive and we're going to enter it with a smile on our faces.

The only thing about 2011 that I'm not excited about is...

...CLASSES!

It sucks, but I have to do it because I love my course and I'd do everything it takes to graduate and have a nice time with what I'm doing, which now leads me to my New Year's Resolution.

"Optimize my passion for computer science."

Hard, but I want to do this to prove myself. I really hope I get that confidence I got when I first found out about this.

Happy New Year guys. Have a great one. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment