Saturday, January 1, 2011

The First Post of 2011. ^_^


Hahahaha. And I thought I'd post in the morning. I couldn't wait, so I made a post now. ^_^

My expectations of 2011:
  • The President of the Philippines not just saying change but DOING it. I don't want him to be like Obama which may lose his re-election due to some of his shortcomings.
  • Subjects not being a pain in the butt because that's the only reason why I feel discouraged to go to school in the first place. FRIENDS > SUBJECTS. (LOL.)
  • Sun Cellular's network strength is improved. Call quality is still BAD. Everyone will be happy if this happens.
  • China should be calmer with the Philippines now. They shouldn't bear all that pain that happened last year (which was yesterday). It's too much.
That's basically it for me. Who knows what can happen in 2011? Enjoy the new year, everyone. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment