Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Trending Videos of MY Day (01.04.2011)


I just watched a few videos that made my day and hopefully it would make your day too. ^^

So basically, this video is short, but is really a fail. Weird face HERE. HAHAHA.

It's six seconds long, but it will be worth your while. :D

YouTube channel: HERE









Another one is a video series about a blender that blends anything, and I mean ANYTHING. Right now, the guy is now blending a Chrome Notebook. This gives evidence that everything used in the Chrome OS is just in "The Cloud". It makes you think that you wished you'd just get that. O_O


More info on Chrome Notebook: HERE
Will it Blend? Channel: HERE




The last video is about a kid, but this is NO ordinary kid. This kid ALWAYS says NO, I mean literally. Just watch this. Shocking for me, actually.


My source for some of these funny videos is from this show called =3 (Equals Three). This series is from a guy who reviews funny videos and ones that are just lacking. It's made by Ray William Johnson and you can check his latest video HERE and go to his channel and subscribe HERE!


That's all the videos I found for today, 'til the next time. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment