Sunday, January 9, 2011

An Exhibit of Sto. Niño


How appropriate. The title coincides with the fact that the Sinulog festival, which is an annual celebration of the Feast of Sr. Sto. Niño, is just 1 week ahead. (smiles)

When I was strolling around Ayala with my beloved family, we came across an exhibit displaying the various kinds of images of Sto. Niño around that area. It was so amazing that there are people who have shown their devotion this way and show it to the public. 

Here are some of the pics I took when I was looking around:

One of the traditional images of Sto. Niño

This one was giant, honestly.

The Child Jesus, with his mother Mary.


This one really caught my eye...
They gave me a realization that each one of us has his/her own way of showing devotion and honor to someone important. (HONOR and PRAISE are two different things, in case you misinterpret)

1 WEEK to SINULOG! Yes Yes Yes! I'm actually excited for the day after more. (laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment