Friday, January 14, 2011

BUSY-ness Indeed.


Yesterday was almost kinda relaxed! I didn't realize that in.ana ra diay to ang test gahapon. The day was seemingly gloomy as I entered the room with a bit of nervousness when I finally realized it was not as hard as I thought it would be. (since easy = hard in our teacher's case. LOL) The day was just getting better since we really didn't do much until the end of the day.

TODAY though was such a GREAT hassle though because we had THREE tests! Each one is harder than the other! The good thing though that the first test we had was easier than the rest. I might fail the second test I took (which was full of terms) but I really hope I don't. After this, it would be a breeze...

SINULOG's almost here! PARTY PARTY! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment