Saturday, January 8, 2011

This Week's Pleasure, Next Week's Pain


This week has been really a cheerful one, despite the fact that the teachers started bombarding assignments and quizzes at us in the start of the first week of school in 2011. I was actually on a brain reboot. Nothing changed much, except the fact that I'm currently applying everything that I've learned last year and hope things don't go really bad. The worst thing that happened this week is about that OLD MAN who really ticks people off especially because he blames us even though it's kinda his fault for not making things simple. Sheesh. If only that subject was easy. I'll just do my best to study this, otherwise I'm screwed. :c

Speaking of getting screwed, next week's gonna be VERY tiring for me because of the overload of tests that we're about to have. I just hope that The Great American Circus would calm me down for at least a bit. Even though it's just for one test, it's a major subject. Actually, no, it's a MAJOR MAJOR subject. (LOL @ funny reference) Sometimes, I get a little nervous at tests like these and I really hope to pass them.

What a pressure.

Oh well. I'll find that out when it happens. GOOD LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment