Thursday, February 17, 2011

Misunderstandings and Mishaps.


My happy mood has just been ruined by a strange thought.

I miss all those times being together. It was like a Facebook group within ourselves and we had so much fun together. Subgroups were barely there and things couldn't get any happier than this. After that time though, it seems that it fell apart. Bonds suddenly break, and things would never be the same again. Someone just wants that bond to go back, even for just a while. I want to see tears, smiles, laughter, all sorts of things. Everytime I enter the room, and all the people are there, it's obvious to me that they solidified the breakage. I really didn't expect this to happen.

I asked someone about this earlier and he said that he saw this coming. The worst part is, it really happened. I wasn't really shocked though since it's expected. I never expected it to be severe, though. I really really want us to come back. There's nothing I want more than for US to come back.

It's not that I'm not open to everyone's thoughts, it's just that I don't like hearing: "This will not happen" or "It's impossible". There are times when being down means to reflect, but it doesn't mean it has to stay that way.

I know I'm saying this again but I JUST WANT TO SAY IT.

I WANT US. :(

(Pardon my emotional outburst. It's been a long time since I've felt this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment