Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stressed Out. :(


A teacher once told me,
"It's okay. You're too young to be stressed out."

I guess she's right, but I can't help it but feel stressed. Subjects aren't getting any easier, but it just feels like it isn't as hard as what I thought it would be. I actually thought I would drown in failure thinking about THOSE MAJOR subjects. Not that I have a hard time, but I feel tired just constantly trying. It makes me wish I could go back to high school, OH WAIT IT WAS STRESSFUL TOO. HAHAHA.

I think that college took out the majority of the stress that high school gave me (probably because every subject isn't done everyday already which is really GOOD ^^) but still, I can't help but think: "Am I gonna lose myself anytime now?" Here comes the thought of my friends, where we spend good times a lot. They make me forget about the problems because we know we can do it if we're together.

Maybe I just can't help it but be stressed. I should relax once in a while. Being in Facebook's just as stressful as life itself. Hope that summer's gonna provide me with that.. Maybe I should try deactivating once in a while.

Should I try to deactivate my Facebook account? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment