Friday, February 18, 2011

ONE ZERO ZERO. :)


UPDATE #3: The comment contest is closed. The winner is Yeka To-ong! Congratulations! ^_^

Since it's the 100th post of my blog, I guess I'd have to do a little something special. :)

Here's the catch:
Watch this video and tell me your thoughts. The best comment I could find would get a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts? How does that sound? I'll check the comments when I get back from my computer hiatus and see who posted a good one.

Enjoy ^_^



Comment on the Video



Mechanics:
- You must have a Facebook account, otherwise you cannot comment.
- You must be my friend on Facebook.
- You must live in Cebu. (Oh man, this should be good.)

UPDATE: Sorry if the comments section won't work, had a glitch. It should be okay by now. ^_^

UPDATE #2: If the FB comments don't show up, please comment below. Will check that too. Equal chances to win donuts! ^_^

Good luck. :)

5 comments:

  1. She sounded 100 times better than her female-youtube-sensation counterpart, Justin Bieber! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usher should have discovered her first, instead of Justin Bieber :)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. krispy kreme? asa? bwahaha..
    lami kaaayu ...
    ka paminawon.. peru mas nindot..
    kung ako ang krispy kreme..
    kidding...
    You are unbelievable! Keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. imba! she's better than me. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheres my post???? I POSTED earlier t.t


    i was saying its overratedddd....

    there are artists out there that are just as well and just as amazing and maybe even more but they are not getting their due LOVE! tsk tsk...

    Elen the Generous... you suck at youtubing xD

    ReplyDelete