Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Lumia 720 Test Drive: Why Build Quality and Design Still Matters



(This is part of a series of posts dedicated to The Lumia 720 Drive Test. I have explained the reason why I'm doing this HERE.)

One of the things I loved about Nokia back then was the build quality of the phones. Even memes about it are wild on the internet! If there's one thing that struck me when I was first playing with the device, it's the build quality and the design. I got the phone in yellow and it still looks beautiful. Unlike the 920 which was shining due to its glossy back, the 720 had a matte finish thus I can grip it more tightly. The design is also really thought of. Though it resembles a bit like the 920, its thin profile makes it stand out and may be a better pick for people with smaller hands. The buttons are also relatively easy to hold although the annoying part is it's also easy for the buttons to be pressed in accident. Every time I put the phone near the bed for example, it would be pressed and the volume popup shows up. Besides that, I think people who buy this phone would enjoy how it looks and how it feels in the hand.

I'm gonna play with it some more. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment