Sunday, September 1, 2013

Treasure…


It's been a while since I've done a personal post, but it would be one that I haven't done in years. Unlike my usual posts, I'm posting this one without a header picture (it's a format I used for a long while now). It's okay if you don't read through the whole post. I won't mind it for this one. If you do read, thank you for your time. So here it goes…

I've done bad things in my life. There were those that I did for the better, and those that I regret because they caused me to hurt the people I care about. Unfortunately this time, the weight of my regret is unlike anything I've ever felt before.

If there's someone I didn't wanna hurt the most besides my family, it would be my newfound inspiration. All because of my f***ing curiosity. I never realized that I could do such a thing until last week when I asked her stuff I shouldn't be asking on Facebook. On top of that, I was being a jerk to her yesterday. 

You know who you are. I am truly sorry for what I did. Sorry for being a stupid jerk who doesn't consider your space. Sorry for being an idiot who doesn't think things through before saying anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment