Saturday, October 12, 2013

Those Fruitful 6 Months...



It's been months since I posted something about work and the people in it. That's just because I've been busy working so hard that I didn't really wanna put up any posts about it... until now. It's been 6 months since we started working here. A lot has actually happened even though we never really had a bonding session as a whole batch. Some of us actually bonded through various ways such as drinking sessions (I won't elaborate as to what transpired) or just a normal dinner out. Some of us even bonded due to our overtime in the office and we usually eat together.

To my fellow batchmates, thank you for the experiences that we've shared together and to more of them for the years to come. I love you all!

I'm gonna cut this short because there's nothing more to say except,

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment