Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Letter to Globe…



Dear Globe,

I have been a subscriber of Globe when I was still in my elementary years. In my opinion, you always had the edge in terms of your service and promos. I constantly availed the UNLITXT50 promo because it lasted for 7 days and I still had a lot of textmates that time.

Then you changed the pricing and made it P80 for 5 days, which was already expensive for me. When Sun Cellular came along with their P150 Text Unlimited SERVICE for 1 month, I had no choice but to switch.

Then came my interest in the iPhone. I got an iPod touch for my birthday because I was amazed at how much my sister liked it. After a few weeks, I fell in love with the touch that I really wanted to get the iPhone. When my mom got the 4S, I got her iPhone 4. It was already enough for me at the time. That was also the time I went back to using your service because you were known as THE iPhone carrier of the Philippines (before Smart started selling with the 4S).

Fast forward to today. Now I have an iPhone 5 through your Postpaid plan. Your LTE internet is fast whenever it's available and I have no problems with your service except for one thing: CUSTOMER service.

My parents have been trying to pay their bills but they both have issues: my Mom's bill wasn't paid ever since she got the plan I'm using since the billing was all wrong and everytime my Dad wants to pay the bill, the system's offline.

I understand that you just upgraded your whole system but why all of them right away? You could have just done a beta test of your new system to work on just some machines of the business centers and keep the stable and working old system on others. I'm not saying you shouldn't upgrade the system but you could have just done it slowly.

Awhile ago, there was this man who wanted to have a transaction in the business center but unfortunately he wasn't entertained right away. He went on and ranted about why they couldn't serve him. An in-charge of the business center said that some employees there were on sick leave. The man said that that's not an excuse.

Honestly, the man was right. It doesn't mean that they went on sick leave that they cannot provide proper customer service. If this keeps up, subscribers might switch.

I may complain about this, but I hope that you fix this as soon as possible. I love your passion to make our lives better through your services. I still think your experience with iPhone is far superior than the competition since experience trumps quantity.

Sincerely yours,
A Concerned Subscriber

No comments:

Post a Comment