Monday, March 29, 2010

OPINION on: K-On!


/* I was watching K-On! after that very fun Sunday and I wanted to post this as soon as I finished watching... So, here it is! */

I really enjoyed watching K-On! probably because they're not just your ordinary band. They compose of 5 girls (4 originally) who go together and usually have tea, but they practice hard for them to get better and better. They usually have this training camp when they usually play the whole day and practice all night.

My favorite character in K-On! is the one in the picture, Yui Hirasawa. She usually spaces out, and is clumsy. She's the lead vocalist and guitarist of the band. I like it when she REALLY focuses on one thing because she CAN really do it! HAHA. :))

Despite that, she really does well in playing the guitar. And her perseverance really shows during their shows.

I think that's all I could say. Doesn't sound like a review, does it? Oh well, I'm really tired.. MUST GET SOME SLEEP. O.o

later... :|

No comments:

Post a Comment