Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SUMMER post #3: SLEEP-deprived?!?


I just noticed tonight that I have been depriving myself from sleep (sometimes). Usually it's because of Facebook and/or anime series, and sometimes it's because I just can't sleep. I don't know if I can keep up with this deprivation or not. I feel like summer never got to me at night and I think this is a bit of a problem. I guess I just got used to this lifestyle. I REALLY DON'T KNOW JUD.

But I'm okay with it because I wake up late already. (but 6-7AM is still early for some people)

What I did today? Just went to Sci-Hi to attend the BSP Grand Court of Honor. I only went there because I got an award... For what?? Just communicating with our Scoutmaster and with the certificates. I think it's a bit too much... :3

Oh well, I don't want to REALLY sleep SO late... good night.. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment