Saturday, March 27, 2010

SUMMER post #1 : WEEK 1. :|


/* I am about to start posting under the name of SUMMER. Whatever weird stuff I write is a result of ULTIMATE BOREDOM that I haven't experienced while I was still BUSY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. */

I can't believe it's summer; it feels like eternity. At first I thought, "YES, summer na! Maka.relax na intawn ko. Lingaw siguro ni ba." but after this week of almost NOTHING to do, I thought, "Why is it summer? Now I'm DEFINITELY bored... Someone please save meeeee!!" >.<

Wednesday came and I remembered that I had to go with Kevin to TC to get their certificates. Shortly after we went in, we saw Gian go in first, then Mary Ann. When we were there, we heard the sad news: there were people who got INC as their grade and needed to comply with the necessary number of meetings in order to finish the course. I, of course, had the liberty to GM (group message) all those who are affected by this.

After hearing the sad news, Kevin, Mary Ann, Gian and I went to Ayala because she had to take her picture for her job application and the rest of us would pass by here anyway to get home. We seriously tried to get away from the thing that REALLY, REALLY tempts Mary Ann but couldn't resist: McDonald's! NO CHOICE! We ate there. Then, we were roaming around Ayala and then at Timezone, I saw something that traumatizes me every single day. My anger was fueled once more and I really wanted to crush HER (not Mary Ann, and not telling who) but I simply calmed down and walked past them. Then, we went to Picture City for Mary Ann's studio shoot and had Zagu with her in Food Choices. We all had fun talking there while we were walking around.. :) In the evening, I made the Facebook note for the bad news, and I was greeted with a horde of messages in my cellphone. As usual, they flocked to me like sheep, asking what to do to make up for the attendance. I told them that they were to call the NSTP office on Thursday/Friday.

But on Thursday, they told me that no one was answering their calls so I contacted our CWTS teacher and she told me that she couldn't entertain anyone that day because she was looking for something to wear for her son's graduation and that she would call the person in-charge the next day (Friday) to give them their make up activity. And so, BOREDOM reigned on this day again until...

FRIDAY! Our teacher told me that the affected students NEED to go to the NSTP office on the morning of that day to meet up with the person in-charge in order for them to know what to do... I sent another GM for them to know. Then, all the fun in it went away.

Besides all those written above, I basically just went to the gym, then went back home...

WHEN WILL THIS BOREDOM END? :| BORACAY, PLEASE COME SOONER!!! ;((

later, gotta catch some ZZZZZs...

No comments:

Post a Comment