Sunday, March 28, 2010

SUMMER post #2: Family Invasion @ SM. ^^


/* I was supposed to post this earlier but a lot of people passed by my laptop and used it but I didn't mind. ^^ Here's post #2... */

hello... ^^ It's the start of week 2 and what better way to spend my Sunday than going to SM with my family...

Since my dad didn't come with us YET, I decided to stay in Starbucks and use my laptop. (thus, the title of the post) I drank my all-time favorite drink, Chocolate Cream Chip Frappucino.. ^^ When I ordered it though, I got a Customer Coupon thing that says that if I take their survey, I get a code that gives me a complimentary Tall beverage. WOO! I was so happy that time.

Then my mom and sis came and I told them that I had it so my mom told me to use it for my sister's drink. I was furious at first, but since it wasn't mine to begin with, I had no choice. GRR, I should have hid that! Oh well, can't change the past.

Then, we had a photo shoot using the webcam... It was SO fun to make a lot of funny faces... After that, my relatives arrived and we had a lot of talking going on. My sis was playing Plants Vs. Zombies (super FUN game no matter how many times you play it. Ü) when my dad arrived and bought coffee and a chocolate cake.

I better stop posting stuff now, maybe we might leave. It was REALLY fun. And all I did while this was happening was making this post, Facebook-ing, and reading random articles.

I am hoping that Holy Week wouldn't be boring (not the religious part..) for me. ^^

later... :)

1 comment:

  1. hello ! you got a very nice blog...
    I'm jealose... I would like to invite you to visit mine too,
    I only invited few and selected people to visit and your one of them.
    It's www.pedrokomentaryo-kapehan.blogspot.com..
    more power and keep the good job...

    ps. you can also visit me in FACEBOOK..pedro komentaryo..
    and be a family of sharing.

    ReplyDelete