Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Instagram for Android? I'm Okay With It!


Source: Instagram
After a month or so waiting for this, it's finally here! :D Instagram on Android!


A lot of apps are already ported to Android, with the recent one being Temple Run (one of my favorite iOS apps to date). It's no surprise to me that Burbn went on and did this. I am an iOS user, and I enjoy this app when I can, but it's good to see this finally on the green side.


According to what I've read and watched, Instagram for Android has brought the same experience that iPhone users have come to know and love. The founder of Instagram, Kevin Systrom, claimed that the Android app "is sometimes better than our iOS app, it's crazy". I have yet to really test what it can do, so I hope it would feel like the same experience as I have from my iOS device.


Now on to the main issue, I've seen so many tweets and posts on how iPhone users are disgusted or pissed at the fact that Android users have Instagram because it is referred as "inferior product". I really think they're OVERREACTING. Although I'm part of the "walled garden", I really don't like this issue and I sincerely hope this would go away QUICKLY.


To all Android users who downloaded this, I sincerely welcome y'all to Instagram and hopefully like it as we have for nearly 2 years. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment