Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week 1: The Test Run


From now on, I will post something on the end of the work week because I wanna sum up my experiences of being an on-the-job trainee.

Here we go...

Days before I started, I already started feeling nervous about how I would face this new challenge that lied ahead. It felt creepy...



...until the time I started getting comfortable with the workplace. It's just in school actually, so going to work feels like taking summer classes (which I find no use for, to me) and I can't get over that, even at this very moment. LOL to that.




During each day, each of us gets 2 snacks and 2 servings of drinks. Honestly, it was satisfying because it felt soothing while getting our brains overloaded with information. The best part was we got to choose which snacks we want! (although we were only limited to biscuits, which was okay with me) I realized that I wasn't used to staring at a computer screen for 5 hours straight for a very long time, mostly because I committed to NOT stay in front of one for that long unless it was really urgent or I am utterly bored. 


The thing is, I find myself being more enthusiastic than I was before I started. Even though I still feel parts of me being a bit lazy because of adjusting, I know that I can do something productive here.


I hope that next week would be the start of serious business. For now, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment