Friday, May 4, 2012

Week 2: What To Do


I kinda thought that we would be reading more things during this week.

YES and NO.

YES, because we really did at the start of this week. One reading I did had something to do with that word in the picture. (and they say a picture's worth a thousand words, HA!) It showed me that assets are one of the things a company must really consider because a lot of things can happen to them like it getting outdated and needs to be replaced by a newer model.

NO, because later in the week, we had to learn more new stuff that we have to do for the company. I always wanted to learn new things and this was one of those times. We were learning lots of new stuff, especially today when we laughed hard at how simple it is compared to what we did before that. 

I have to get ready though because important people are coming soon. GOOD LUCK to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment